Saturday, August 7, 2010

News!

Wow...last post was April 8th. Unacceptable. However, I have a very good reason for not posting from early June until now. I was not feeling great because...I AM PREGNANT! I am 14 weeks along now and due January 30th. Weeks 9-14 were especially rough with the nausea, but hopefully I'm on the upswing now that I'm out of the first trimester! We are very very excited. In other news, please pray for a job for C.J. His structural/civil program at WashU is disintegrating, so he graduated with a Master's in May, and has been looking for a job here in St. Louis since. We've had lots of disappointments and we are wondering what this means for our lives! We would love to stay in St. Louis, but need to be open to the possibility that God has something else in store for us since a LOT of doors have closed here so far. So, I guess..rejoice with us and pray for us!

5 comments:

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

AMAZING!! So crazy happy for you guys! I could not be more excited and can not wait to meet you new baby!!

Everyday Thoughts said...

REJOICING and praying....we are excited to see you guys in a few weeks and catch up on some of "life" that has happened since we have seen you! Praying for a job for CJ (wherever that may be) and a healthy momma and baby! I hear GR is a great place to raise kids :) haha!

Robyn said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!! Wish you were closer so I could share some of my maternity clothes :) We'll be praying for work for CJ and that you'll clearly experience God's leading in that area.

Linking Lines said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! Hope you can start feeling better and have a "normal" pregnancy!!! We'll be praying for you guys....

The Torgersons said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! I'm so sad I'm reading this a month later! That means you must be having your 20 wk ultrasound soon!!! Are you going to find our what you're having!?! We are so incredibly excited for you guys and think you should move to China with us! No? ;)
ps. I'm sorry you're nauseous! I KNOW the feeling! Hopefully this second trimester is treating you well!